Thursday, May 11, 2017

Review: Wild Love

Wild Love Wild Love by Alisa Woods
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audio review

"Hot shifter love"
Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?
Yes i would if they are a fan of shifter books as I loved this story and so far it's my favorite of this series

Who was your favorite character and why?
Emily I loved how she could recite information about shifters off the top of her head

Which scene was your favorite?
Where (spoiler alert) Emily became a wolf and was so excited about it

Was there a moment in the book that particularly moved you?
Yes were Noah raced in to save Emily from the bomber

Any additional comments?
This was so worth a credit. I loved this story I was listening to it on my way and when I got home I actually picked up my kindle to read a little more before I went to bed. So far this is my favorite of this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment