Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Review: Protected by a SEAL

Protected by a SEAL Protected by a SEAL by Cat Johnson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audio review

"Another hit for this series"
What made the experience of listening to Protected by a SEAL the most enjoyable?
The story line was awesome and it just drew me in

Who was your favorite character and why?
Rick cause I've been waiting for his story and was glad to see him find a girl

What about Craig Jessen’s performance did you like?
how he does an amazing job with bringing the characters to live and remembers how he did their voices in previous books

Any additional comments?
This was so worth a credit and although a series you could listen to this one before the others but I would recommend you starting with book one so you can fall in love with all the guys.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment