Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Review: Rescuing Kassie

Rescuing Kassie Rescuing Kassie by Susan Stoker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another wonderful story in this series. This one although a standalone story will be a much better read if house have read the other stories in the Delta Force series. The background information you get in the other books will make you enjoy this one more.
I loved that Hollywood finally gets his girl and she is with him for more than just his looks and the fact he is a solider. Loved seeing the appearances of our San Antonio bunch from the Badge of Honor series.
This is a well written book with wonderful character development. You feel like you know these people after you start reading this series and that they are your friends and you are always happy to see what they are up too.
I was gifted an advance copy of this story but this is my honest opinion of this book

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment