Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Review: Rescuing Rayne

Rescuing Rayne Rescuing Rayne by Susan Stoker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I swear there is just something about holding a print book in your hands that makes me love reading. Even though I've read this on my kindle and listened to the audio version there is nothing like holding a good book in your hand.
This is my favorite series by this author and I hope to have them all in print one day.
I thought I would be reading this a little a time this week but once I started it yesterday I became hooked on the story again and finished the reread in two days.
I think this series is my favorite since I'm from a big Army family and while you see a lot of the other service branches in books the Army sometimes is forgotten

The story itself is awesome and snagged me from the 1st page to the last.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment