Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Review: Claiming Grace

Claiming Grace Claiming Grace by Susan Stoker
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

Audio review

"Another hit series for this author"
What did you love best about Claiming Grace?
How Grace stayed the same person and a good person even with all the horrible things that she had gone through

What did you like best about this story?
How Grace and Logan reconnected and were able to rekindle the love they had when younger

What about Erin Bennett’s performance did you like?
I think she did a wonderful job of bringing the story to life

If you were to make a film of this book, what would the tag line be?
Saving Grace

Any additional comments?
I loved this book when I read it on my kindle then I got the audio version and fell in love with it all over again. Although this is not the authors normal narrator I did like how the narrator told us the story
Well worth a credit

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment