Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Review: SEAL for Her Protection

SEAL for Her Protection SEAL for Her Protection by Paige Tyler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Audio review

"Protection of a Seal"
Overall
Performance
Story
Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?
Yes I would as I really liked the story line

What did you like best about this story?
How they had an instant connection even though they only met for a few mins. Then fate stepped in and allowed them to met again

Have you listened to any of Rhiannon Angell’s other performances before? How does this one compare?
First book I've heard this narrator do but I think she did a really good job of bring the story to life

Any additional comments?
Well worth a credit. I've read other books by Paige Tyler but none of them on audio. I'm hoping she puts the next one in this series on audio

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment