Sunday, May 8, 2016

Review: Undeniably You

Undeniably You Undeniably You by Jewel E. Ann
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a story about an amazing couple who meet at the wrong time in their lives but fall in love anyways. The heroine leaves to fulfill what she thought was her dreams till real life catches up with her and what she thought was her dreams change. Meet up with our hero later as he discovers our heroine again by accident in the hospital where he is the Dr when she comes in. Fate has determined these two must be together and their love is worth this.
This book grabbed me from the beginning I started this by listening the audio but couldn't finish it quick enough that way so ended up going back and forth between the two. I loved this story and have already read bits and pieces a few times I adored it so much. This is one story that earned it's place on my top 20 list

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment