Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Review: Protecting Jessyka

Protecting Jessyka Protecting Jessyka by Susan Stoker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love this series but I'm glad I waited to finish the series till I could get the last few books on audio. I know this may seem weird to some but I started this series by listening to it on audio and really wanted to finish it that way so I had to wait a bit to finish. Susan did not disappoint me at all and this has become one of my favorites of her's that I've read. With every book I've become more and more in love with this family/team she has created for this series. They may have started as a team but along the way they have become a family. I love how Jessyka had to protect Bennie and although she didn't like what she had to do she did it anyways to save her man.
The narrator Susan uses for this series does an outstanding job and when I'm listening to the man's voice in the story I never think that is a women talking like a man I just think how much I'm enjoying this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment