Friday, May 6, 2016

Review: Lilith Enraptured

Lilith Enraptured Lilith Enraptured by Michelle M. Pillow
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

REVIEW IS FOR THE AUDIO VERSION
"Decent story"


Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?

I would but with a warning the heroine is annoying at first


What was the most interesting aspect of this story? The least interesting?

I loved the idea of dimensional travel that was very intriguing. The heroine was such a wimp at first I kept having to stop listening to the story take a break and go back.



Which scene was your favorite?

Where Sorin goes through the portal to rescue Lilith it was awesome


Was this a book you wanted to listen to all in one sitting?

If the heroine hadn't annoyed me so much at first yes I would as I was intrigued by the plot


Any additional comments?

I would listen to another from this series as the story was good but as stated before the heroine annoyed me with her whining at the beginning of the story.
The narrator did an amazing job. I've listened to other books she has done and I love how she brings the story to life


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment