Saturday, May 28, 2016

Review: Protecting Melody

Protecting Melody Protecting Melody by Susan Stoker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've adored Tex throughout this series and was thrilled when he finally got his own story. It's fitting he is the last of the team to get his women and it's also fitting he found her online. I've adored this series even though I'm late finishing it. I was actually waiting for the audio versions to all be out so I could finish the series the way I started it listening to it. I'm glad this series has whispersync though as I couldn't just wait to finish by listening to it. I had to read the last few chapters.
Another amazing read by this author and I look forward to reading many more great stories in the worlds she has created for us.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment