Friday, May 20, 2016

Review: Reconstructed

Reconstructed Reconstructed by Tasha Black
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This review is for the audio version of this story

"Decent story"


Where does Reconstructed: Building a Hero rank among all the audiobooks you’ve listened to so far?

It's not a bad story but there were parts that I was talking back to the audio


How would you have changed the story to make it more enjoyable?

I would have taken out the dinner with Peter I don't see where that fit in the story. Actually once Peter leaves the penthouse I really didn't see the need for him back in the story.


Would you listen to another book narrated by Mason Lloyd?

yes I would he has a good voice and did a good job narrating


Was there a moment in the book that particularly moved you?

Loved when West saved Shaun from the bad guy


Any additional comments?

Loved the idea behind how they fixed West after he fell from the building. Talk about a bright future for so many if this could actually be achieved


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment