Friday, May 27, 2016

Review: No Were To Run

No Were To Run No Were To Run by Robyn Peterman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was thrilled to be asked to beta read this book and to get to do that on my birthday even better. I have enjoyed this series since I started reading it and was wondering if she could keep my interest up in another one, don't worry she did. I adored it from the start to the finish I was totally engaged in the storyline. I loved meeting all the new characters she introduced us to and really adored that all my old favorites from the past books were all here too. What could be better than a hot read and hot dragon shifters? From my point of view not much. If you are a fan of good stories that keep you entertained from the start to the end then this is a story for you. I do not believe you have to read the others to enjoy the story but if you havne't once you finish reading this one I'm pretty sure you will fill the urge to go back and finish book one and two.
I absolutely loved this story and hope she brings us back to this world as there are still characters we meet that need the rest of their story told

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment