Monday, May 16, 2016

Review: Pride & Prejudice & Assassinations

Pride & Prejudice & Assassinations Pride & Prejudice & Assassinations by Leo Charles Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you read Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice and ever wonder what Mr Darcy's side of the story was then you need to read this book. If you ever thought there might be more to the story then you need to read this. If you want to read a really good book then you need to read this. I was so intrigued by the idea of this story and then I read it. The author does an amazing job of keeping with the Jane Austen world but making it his own story. I started reading this morning and couldn't stop till I finished I was so engaged. I very excited that there are more to this series as I was always sad Austen did not write more of Darcy and Elizabeth

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment