Monday, October 17, 2016

Review: Taking Charge

Taking Charge Taking Charge by Ruth Cardello
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love this series. I do believe this is my favorite series that Ruth has. With every book I grow more and more fond of all the characters I met or see again in the stories. I adore the little family of friends she has created for us and I'm so glad David and Lucy finally got their story. This is one of those stories that you could enjoy if you haven't read the others in the series but I think you would enjoy it more if you have read the others as it would make you understand the characters better.
I loved how patient David was but knew when he had to stand his ground. I so hope there is going to be more stories in this series as I would hate to see it end



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment