Friday, October 14, 2016

Review: Hidden

Hidden Hidden by Eva Gordon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Audio review

"Decent story line"
What did you like best about Alpha Wolf's Pet, Hidden? What did you like least?
I liked how the author did werewolfs but made them different than any other stories I have read so far.
I did feel like the author needs to be a little smoother on how she used all the elements she had in the story. Needed to blend them a little better

What was your reaction to the ending? (No spoilers please!)
I liked the ending it didn't leave me hanging even though I know there is a book 2 and 3. I wasn't left with a cliffhanger

Did Meghan Kelly do a good job differentiating all the characters? How?
Yes but I felt like if the story was a little smoother she would have done a better job narratoring. I did like how she did the different voices

Any additional comments?
This is worth a credit and my time listening to it. I am already wanting to listen to the next book in the series as I liked the characters

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment