Saturday, October 1, 2016

Review: Dangerous Protector

Dangerous Protector Dangerous Protector by Milly Taiden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audio review
"Great story "
Where does Dangerous Protector: BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance rank among all the audiobooks you’ve listened to so far?
Its a great hot story that I really enjoyed listening to

What was one of the most memorable moments of Dangerous Protector: BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance?
The epilogue I loved when Brock put the handcuffs on her with just his mind

Have you listened to any of Lauren Sweet’s other performances before? How does this one compare?
yes and it is just as good as her others.
There are a few spots it repeats the line for some reason but I think that is a clitch and it didn't bother me that me

If you were to make a film of this book, what would the tag line be?
HOT FPU agents

Any additional comments?
This would be so worth a credit I really enjoyed listening to this story

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment