Thursday, October 6, 2016

Review: Dog Tags for Christmas

Dog Tags for Christmas Dog Tags for Christmas by Lindsay McKenna
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you love dogs and military love stories then you MUST read this.
JM. Madden gives us an awesome addition to her Lost and Found series with two of my favorite characters getting a Christmas miracle. If you haven't read her series you are in for a treat cause she will always be my favorite author of wounded warriors. Be sure and go back and get your self hooked on her amazing series.
KaLyn Cooper does it again with another glimpse of her Black Swan world, which I'm a huge fan of. I loved seeing the girls come to cheer their friend on her in Para olympics guess. I feel so in love with the dogs in this story it was hard to decide which I loved more then or the main characters.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for reviewing DOG TAGS FOR CHRISTMAS today!

    Crystal, Tasty Book Tours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for helping us get the word out about our new release, Dog Tags for Christmas! We really appreciate your time and effort. :) My special Thanks to Karen for this beautiful review!

    ReplyDelete