Monday, October 10, 2016

Review: Idle Bloom

Idle Bloom Idle Bloom by Jewel E. Ann
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audible review
"No takebacks "
What did you love best about Idle Bloom?
The was the hero and heroine helped each other and how they interacted wth each other

Who was your favorite character and why?
Vivian cause she was so real

Which character – as performed by Aubrey Vincent and Marcio Catalano – was your favorite?
Oliver as I love how Marcio brought him to life

If you were to make a film of this book, what would the tag line be?
No Takebacks

Any additional comments?
I read this as the ebook first fell so in love with it I had to have the audio book version too. The audio book is amazing in fact the story is just one that has jumped on to my top 20 book list as it is just an outstanding story

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment