Friday, October 21, 2016

Review: Black Rainbow

Black Rainbow Black Rainbow by J.J. McAvoy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audio review

"Love the narrators "
Where does Black Rainbow rank among all the audiobooks you’ve listened to so far?
Its a great story and a wonderful performance. so it's high on my list

What did you like best about this story?
How it was actually different from a lot of books I've read/listened too

What about Aubrey Vincent and Marcio Catalano ’s performance did you like?
I love their voices and how they bring the story to life. They play well off each other and it's seamless when they swap narratoring

If you were to make a film of this book, what would the tag line be?
Black Rainbows

Any additional comments?
This is first time I've ever purchased a book from loving how the narrators did a previous listen. I was hooked on them when listening to Idle Bloom. I'm so glad as this was a wonderful story and well worth a credit

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment