Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Review: Street Smarts

Street Smarts Street Smarts by Bianca Sommerland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was gifted an advance copy of this book so be very jealous (LOL)

There are only like two authors that write M/M romance that I read and actually enjoy them. Bianca is one of these authors.

I fell in love with Rip when he saved Buster from the water then fell in love with Otto when he saved them both. This is a wonderful story about love and being there for the person you love even when life gets rough. Both of the men have had bad life experinces but together with the help of Buster and good friends they learn how to love.

I loved seeing my old friends Matty, along with Derrick and Gage.

This is an wonderful story

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment