Thursday, September 1, 2016

Review: Cree

Cree Cree by H.J. Bellus
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Audio review
"Good story "
Where does Cree rank among all the audiobooks you’ve listened to so far?
While I love the story I had to get used to the narrators voice and style as when I first started listening to it I wasn't sure I would be able to finish. I'm glad I stuck with it though as after a bit her voice fit the Milly to a T

What was one of the most memorable moments of Cree?
When they go to Annie's Kindergarden recital and Milly rescues Annie cause she doesn't have a mother

Any additional comments?
I read both the kindle version and then listened to the audio book. I really enjoyed both versions. Both brought something to the story that made it worth my time.
This was worth a credit. I actually found this book due to my KU membership so finding it on audio was a bonus

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment