Thursday, September 1, 2016

Review: Never Been Ready

Never Been Ready Never Been Ready by J.L. Berg
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audio review
"Wonderful "
What made the experience of listening to Never Been Ready the most enjoyable?
I really loved how we had the dual narrators going from the female voice to the mail voice really added to the story.

What was one of the most memorable moments of Never Been Ready?
When she realized Declan was a father

What about James Fouhey and Laura Princiotta ’s performance did you like?
They both did an outstanding job of not making me feel like I was listening to two different people narrator the story they made me feel like I was listening to the actual characters

If you were to make a film of this book, what would the tag line be?
Love conquers all

Any additional comments?
This is a wonderful story no matter how you read it. I read the kindle version first and was amazed how much I enjoyed the audio version
It is so worth a credit

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment