Thursday, September 15, 2016

Review: Check Out

Check Out Check Out by Debra Parmley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Audible review
"Decent story"
Would you say that listening to this book was time well-spent? Why or why not?
Yes it was. While I do wish the author has fleshed out parts of the story for the whole I liked it.


Would you be willing to try another book from Debra Parmley? Why or why not?
Yes cause I do like this authors writing and I think with every book she will improve as this is the first one I've read of hers

Would you listen to another book narrated by Talece Brown?
yes as she is a decent narrator but could use some work as I'm not sure if she recorded this is in quiet room as I swear at one point it sounded like a blender was working in the background.

Any additional comments?
Worth a credit to listen too as the story is a good one

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment