Sunday, September 25, 2016

Review: Justice for Laine

Justice for Laine Justice for Laine by Susan Stoker
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

Audio version review
"Loved it "
What did you love best about Justice for Laine?
How Laine and Wes interacted with each other from the beginning

Who was your favorite character and why?
Wes cause he was just so down to earth

Which scene was your favorite?
Where they all rescued Lanie

Was this a book you wanted to listen to all in one sitting?
Yes I wanted to keep listening whenever I had to stop

Any additional comments?
I love finding the ones I haven't read year on audio cause they are so freaking outstanding this way. The narrator does an amazing job of bringing to the story to life and making me feel like I'm right there with them in the story. The author is one of those that you know her stories are always going to be worth a credit

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment