Sunday, July 24, 2016

Review: Special Forces: Operation Alpha: Protecting Maddie (Kindle Worlds Novella)

Special Forces: Operation Alpha: Protecting Maddie (Kindle Worlds Novella) Special Forces: Operation Alpha: Protecting Maddie (Kindle Worlds Novella) by Desiree Holt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Amazing novella and although I've never read the author's Omega stories I loved the appearance of them in this one as it fit the story well and made me want to read her Omega stories. This was the first story I have read in Susan Stoker's Kindle world and I am very impressed with how the author blended her world seemlessly with Susan's. The story was hot and with an edge of truth to keep you on the edge of your seat while reading. I was gifted this book for an honest review

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment