Friday, July 1, 2016

Review: The Santinis Collection, Volume Two

The Santinis Collection, Volume Two The Santinis Collection, Volume Two by Melissa Schroeder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What is not to love about getting three of our loved Santinis in one volume. If you haven't read any of the Santinis before you are in for a treat as they are just the best. Before I got this collection I had only read one of the three stories in here. Reading that story again just reminded me how much I enjoy reading about this awesome family. I love it the three where about 3 of the Twins the only thing that could have made it better if one more story had been included and it was about the twin whose story we did not get in here. I forget how much I enjoy this author's writing until I pick up one of her books and immerse myself in her world. Thank you for writing these
Copy was received for an honest review

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment