Friday, July 15, 2016

Review: Enticing An Angel

Enticing An Angel Enticing An Angel by Leo Charles Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audible review
"Good characters"

Where does Enticing an Angel rank among all the audiobooks you’ve listened to so far?
It would be in the top 20

What did you like best about this story?
I loved the dynamics of the characters. These were not your normal hero and heroine you normally read about both of the main characters were different but fit well together

Which scene was your favorite?
When Michael borrowed the key so he could tell Melanie his side of the story after he found out what his mother did. I also loved all of Melanie's interactions with the "little angels"

Any additional comments?
I think the narrator really did a good job of bringing the story to life for me. I would enjoy listening to other books narrated by her. I am hoping she is the narrator for the rest of this series as I really enjoyed book one

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment