Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Review: One with You

One with You One with You by Sylvia Day
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audible review

"Fitting End "
Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?
Yes I would as I felt it was a great way to read the book again

Who was your favorite character and why?
Eva and Gideon both tie for my favorite characters as they are the story and I loved them

What does Jill Redfield and Jeremy York bring to the story that you wouldn’t experience if you just read the book?
I loved having dual narrators and felt like I was really in Eva and Gideon's head listening to their thoughts

Any additional comments?
I will miss Eva and Gideon I've loved them from book one and I glad that Sylvia took the time to give them a fitting end. So glad I was able to read this journey that Sylvia took us on. While I'm sure there will be some that don't like the end I really did and felt it was fitting

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment