Saturday, July 2, 2016

Review: The Space In Between: Dreamscape

The Space In Between: Dreamscape The Space In Between: Dreamscape by Jen Minkman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audio book review
"Great story"
Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?
Yes I would recommend cause it was a wonderful story.

What was one of the most memorable moments of The Space in Between?
When Moira realized she she was a strong person and didn't need pills to help her out with her ADHD.

What does Karen Krause bring to the story that you wouldn’t experience if you just read the book?
She does an awesome job of bringing the story to life

Any additional comments?
I read this book when it was first published but it has been a while so I had actually forgotten everything that happened. It was wonderful visiting this awesome world the author created. I was also intrigued to learn there is a lot about Phoenix in religious lore.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment