Thursday, June 1, 2017

Review: Tripp

Tripp Tripp by H.J. Bellus
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

audio review

"That is the way to love someone "
Would you consider the audio edition of Tripp to be better than the print version?
As I didn't read the print version first I can't really answer that but I really did enjoy the audio version

What did you like best about this story?
how two broken people managed to find each other and help each other heal and become better together

Have you listened to any of Madeleine Bundy’s other performances before? How does this one compare?
I listened to her in Cree and enjoyed having the same narrator for book 2 as I think I wouldn't have enjoyed another narrator telling this story

Was this a book you wanted to listen to all in one sitting?
Yes and wish I could have

Any additional comments?
Well worth a credit and well worth my time but I will tell you a few times I was hollering at my phone like the characters could hear me

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment