Thursday, June 22, 2017

Review: Michael's Soul Mate

Michael's Soul Mate Michael's Soul Mate by Lorelei Moone
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"Great audio book"
Where does Michael's Soul Mate rank among all the audiobooks you’ve listened to so far?
It ranks up high as I really enjoyed the story

What did you like best about this story?
How it was a different from many other vampire books I've read

What does Gethyn Edwards bring to the story that you wouldn’t experience if you just read the book?
He brought the wonderful British accent which I love to listen too. He did a great job with bringing the story to life and making each character different and not all sound the same

Was this a book you wanted to listen to all in one sitting?
I would have loved to listen to this in one sitting.

Any additional comments?
While I was gifted a free copy for an honest review I would have gladly given a credit for this book. While this is the second book in the series I did not feel like I was missing out on anything by not reading book one first. I am very interested in reading book one and three now that I've read book 2 and so enjoyed it

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment