Saturday, June 3, 2017

Review: Tiger Eyes

Tiger Eyes Tiger Eyes by Judy Blume
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audio Review

"As good as I remembered the print book "
If you could sum up Tiger Eyes in three words, what would they be?
Learning to Live

What did you like best about this story?
How much it I still enjoyed it even all these years later. I read this growing up and wasn't sure if I would still enjoy the story in my 40's but yes I really did as it's still a great read.

Which character – as performed by Emma Galvin – was your favorite?
Davey/Tiger was the my favorite but her little brother was awesome

Was this a book you wanted to listen to all in one sitting?
Yes I would have loved to be able to listen to it all at once

Any additional comments?
This was well worth one of my credits. Like mentioned above I read this years ago as a teenager and wasn't sure I would still enjoy it but decided to use a credit and give it a chance. I'm so glad I did as it a wonderful story and well worth my time. Plus it brought back memories of old forgotten items such as cassette tapes, answering the phone in the hallway and just stuff kids today couldn't imagine.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment