Sunday, June 25, 2017

Review: The Sweetness of Honey Pie

The Sweetness of Honey Pie The Sweetness of Honey Pie by Eryn Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audio Review
"Just adorable "
If you could sum up The Sweetness of Honey Pie in three words, what would they be?
More than friends

What about Allyson Voller’s performance did you like?
I loved how she brought the story to life. I was really entriged by this story and think she did a wonderful job with the characters.

Was this a book you wanted to listen to all in one sitting?
Yes it was

Any additional comments?
I really enjoyed the story line. It was funny, sweet and just a story I didn't want to stop listening to. I was so invested I ended up getting the ebook so I could continue reading when I got to my destination. While it's not a long listen its a great story. I would have been happy if I had given a credit for this book. I was gifted this book for an honest review. I would happily listen to this story again and again as it was so delightful

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment