Friday, April 14, 2017

Review: Wild Game

Wild Game Wild Game by Alisa Woods
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audio review

"Great paranormal romance"
Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?
Yes I would if they are lover of paranormal romance as I loved how the hero and heroine interacted with each other

What did you like best about this story?
I loved how much I feel into listening to this story and would hate to either get home or get to work where I would have to stop listening to it.

What does Holly Chandler and Shannon Gunn bring to the story that you wouldn’t experience if you just read the book?
They did a great job of becoming the characters they were reading to us and bringing the story to life

Was there a moment in the book that particularly moved you?
When Nova showed Owen how much she loved him by submitting in front of her whole pack

Any additional comments?
This is well worth a credit and I play on getting the rest of this series. While this one was a gift from the author I would have happily used a credit for it

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment