Thursday, April 27, 2017

Review: Mermaid Inc.

Mermaid Inc. Mermaid Inc. by Caroline Mickelson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Audio review

"Cute story "
Would you listen to Mermaid Inc.: A Romantic Comedy again? Why?
Yes I would as I enjoyed it

Who was your favorite character and why?
Miranda cause she tried so hard to act like she knew stuff when she was such a fish out of water.

What about Carly Robins’s performance did you like?
She did a great job of making me enjoy the story and bringing the different characters to life

If you were to make a film of this book, what would the tag line be?
Mermaids INC

Any additional comments?
While I won this audio book I would have been happy to use a credit on this book. It is well worth my time to listen to this story

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment