Saturday, April 8, 2017

Review: Meet Me in the Middle

Meet Me in the Middle Meet Me in the Middle by Eryn Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Audio review

"Political Romancing "
Would you listen to Meet Me in the Middle again? Why?
Yes I would as I really enjoyed the story and it made me laugh many times

What other book might you compare Meet Me in the Middle to and why?
none that I can think of

Which scene was your favorite?
When they met in the airport and "used" the family restroom. (made me wonder how many people have done that)

If you were to make a film of this book, what would the tag line be?
Political Romancing

Any additional comments?
While I was gifted this by the author I would have given a credit for this book as I really enjoyed it. The only reason I gave the storyline 4 starts instead of 5 is I really wanted to know who won the dang election. I would listen to a book by this author again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment