Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Review: Carolina Longing

Carolina Longing Carolina Longing by Anne Welch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The first thing I ever read by this author was a funny book so when she later released a romance novel I was not sure how it would read but I read it anyways as I liked her writing. Well I loved that book and now she's written book 2 in that series and it's just a wonderful if not better than book one.
You can read this without every ready anything else by this author without losing any of the magic of this one. But as this one has characters in from book one after you are done I can almost promise you will want to go back and read book one.
The depth the characters have in this book is amazing. We all have things in our past that change us and make us who we are. This book tells you about two people this happens to and it affects their whole future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment