Saturday, January 14, 2017

Review: Rescuing Harley

Rescuing Harley Rescuing Harley by Susan Stoker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audio review

"Adore this series "
Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?
Yes I would cause this is my favorite series of Susan Stoker.

What did you like best about this story?
How bad ass Harley was herself and how much Coach loved her

Which scene was your favorite?
Where Harley and Coach have their first date playing video games

Was there a moment in the book that particularly moved you?
yes when no matter what Coach wouldn't give up trying to find Harley when she was missing

Any additional comments?
This is so worth a credit. You can listen to this without listening or reading the first two in the series but I bet once you listen you get hooked and want more

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment