Sunday, January 1, 2017

Review: In the Roar

In the Roar In the Roar by Milly Taiden
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

Audio review

"Favorite of the series "
Would you listen to In the Roar: BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance again? Why?
Yes I would as its my favorite of the series

What other book might you compare In the Roar: BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance to and why?
The others in these series

Which character – as performed by Lauren Sweet – was your favorite?
Karel was my favorite cause I mean really who would want a man that is that hot and is so good to you

If you were to make a film of this book, what would the tag line be?
Hot alien shifter

Any additional comments?
So worth a credit if you are a fan of Milly's book or not. If you haven't listened to this series you would still enjoy as even thought you do have connections in the books they are stand alones

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment