Thursday, January 19, 2017

Review: A Fashionably Dead Christmas

A Fashionably Dead Christmas A Fashionably Dead Christmas by Robyn Peterman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audio Review

"Laugh your pants off "


Would you consider the audio edition of A Fashionably Dead Christmas to be better than the print version?

I loved them both but the audio version adds a little as you must hear the new pet talking as it will crack you up so much.


What about Jessica Almasy’s performance did you like?

I loved how she does the different voices including the pet. She makes the story come to life. It was already an awesome read and being able to listen to makes it that much better


Did you have an extreme reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?

It made me laugh my ass off


Any additional comments?

This is so worth a credit even being a short listen. If you need a good pick me up and want to laugh a lot you need to listen to this book


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment