Thursday, January 26, 2017

Review: Mistletoe Mischief

Mistletoe Mischief Mistletoe Mischief by J.M. Madden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I recieved this book as an ARC and this is my honest opinion and is what I told the author. It made me laugh and cry (happy tears but I cried none the less) It was sent to me on a day I really needed a good pick me up read and that is what this book was for me. Even though Christmas is ove I never mind reading good Holiday stories after the fact as I'm normally too busy with work to actually get to read the good holiday ones. Getting one after the holidays means I can enjoy it without feeling rushed to read.
This is not a stand alone book as it is actually cut scenes from Embattled Ever After that I'm so glad the author decided they needed their own book as I would have hated that Roger never got his moment he deserves it.
For all of Ms Madden's loyal readers get ready for a big treat and make sure you have tissues ready you will need them.
We need a 10 star rating for this one

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment