Monday, December 26, 2016

Review: Merry Christmas, Baby

Merry Christmas, Baby Merry Christmas, Baby by Katie Reus
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Audio review

"Wonderful Christmas Story"
Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?
yes I would as it is a wonderful Christmas story

Who was your favorite character and why?
Jackson caused he realized he messed up and worked hard to make it right and get his woman

Which scene was your favorite?
Where they caught Nora's sister and her boyfriend

Any additional comments?
So worth a credit. Being so busy this time of year I miss a lot of the Christmas reads.
Finding one on audio so I didn't miss out made my day. First book I've read/listened to by this author but I doubt it will be my last.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment