Friday, December 23, 2016

Review: Cinders' Bride

Cinders' Bride Cinders' Bride by Kathleen Ball
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

Audio review

"Love good Western romances "
Would you consider the audio edition of Cinders' Bride to be better than the print version?
I didn't read the print version so I can't compare but I know I did enjoy the audio version a lot

What did you like best about this story?
how no matter what Shannon kept her chin up and carried on

Which character – as performed by Julie Hoverson – was your favorite?
Shannon I loved her grit

Was there a moment in the book that particularly moved you?
When Cinder realized he had actually been an ass to Shannon and worked to make it right

Any additional comments?
Well worth a credit and I will be checking out more of this series

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment