Friday, December 9, 2016

Review: Heartborn

Heartborn Heartborn by Terry Maggert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audio review
"Wow "
Would you consider the audio edition of Heartborn to be better than the print version?
No I love both. Print books are my first love but audio books are what helps me get through my hour long commute

What did you like best about this story?
How did it was from anything else I've read lately. I really liked how I though I knew where the author was headed but my guess was wrong

Have you listened to any of Julia Whelan’s other performances before? How does this one compare?
No but I really loved how she brought the story to life

Did you have an extreme reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?
It didn't make me cry but it really made me think deeply about so much while listening to this

Any additional comments?
Was intrigued by this book when I first read the synapsis and was not disappointed at all.
Worth a credit and then some.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment