Sunday, December 18, 2016

Review: Act of Mercy

Act of Mercy Act of Mercy by Mandy M. Roth
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Audio review


Story
"Great listen"
Where does Act of Mercy rank among all the audiobooks you’ve listened to so far?
It rates up there with the good ones and ones I'd like to listen to again

Who was your favorite character and why?
Duke cause it cracked me up how he didn't like anything till he met Mercy

What about Mason Lloyd’s performance did you like?
He brought the book to life for me and did a wonderful job of making me hear the differences between the characters

Did you have an extreme reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?
It made me laugh in a lot of it with it's dry witty humor

Any additional comments?
Worth a credit and got me interested in wanting to read the next int the series

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment