Saturday, April 30, 2016

Review: Shopping for a Billionaire

Shopping for a Billionaire Shopping for a Billionaire by Julia Kent
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audio review
"Cute and funny"

What made the experience of listening to Shopping for a Billionaire the most enjoyable?

That it was so funny and as I used to do secret shopping I could really relate to the heroine.


Who was your favorite character and why?

Shannon cause her inner monolog made me laugh so many times


What about Tanya Eby’s performance did you like?

She brought the story to life for me


Any additional comments?

I won this audio from the author and was the first book I had ever read by her. I liked this one so much I'm going to use my credit I have to buy the next one. I don't expect it to be the last I listen to by this author


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment