Friday, April 22, 2016

Review: Gertie's Paranormal Plantation: A Paranormal Romantic Comedy

Gertie's Paranormal Plantation: A Paranormal Romantic Comedy Gertie's Paranormal Plantation: A Paranormal Romantic Comedy by Melanie James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

REVIEW IS FOR THE AUDIO VERSION

"Might not want to listen to while driving"


What did you love best about Gertie's Paranormal Plantation: A Paranormal Romantic Comedy?

That I laughed my ass off through the whole story.


What other book might you compare Gertie's Paranormal Plantation: A Paranormal Romantic Comedy to and why?

Robyn Peterman's Witch Glitch comes to mind


Have you listened to any of Hollie Jackson’s other performances before? How does this one compare?

Yes I listened to some of Melanie James other books Hollie has narrated for her and I loved all of them


Did you have an extreme reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?

It made me laugh my ass off in fact I had to stop listening in the car at one point I was laughing so hard I was afraid I'd wreck


Any additional comments?

Would recommend this great listen to anyone who needs a good laugh


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment