Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Miss Kathleen's Scandalous Baron (Honorable Rogue #2)Miss Kathleen's Scandalous Baron by Vikki Vaught
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Awesome read

I was honored to get to Beta Read this book and was thrilled to find out it's now out for everyone to read. I so enjoyed reading it again and fell in love with the story all over again. Although I adore getting to Beta read a story I love when it comes out and I get to go back and read it again for just my reading pleasure. If you are a fan of good historical romance than this is a great fit for you. So glad I found this author's books as she reminded me how much I always enjoyed reading historical romance. I had gotten away from reading this genre and glad I am reading them again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment