Friday, April 29, 2016

Mr. Tucker by Justine Elvira

 

This Student/Teacher Sexy Romance is Available Now!

Mr. Tucker is finally here and I can't wait for you to read it. The reviews are in and everyone can agree this is one hot book! Mr. Tucker is available at Amazon, Barnes&Noble, and Smashwords. It will hopefully be at Apple iBooks by Monday evening and Kobo sometime next week.Mr. Tucker Synopsis
*Warning: This book contains strong language and graphic sex between a teacher and his consenting student. It's hot and sexy smut at its finest. Mr. Tucker is recommended for mature readers 18 and over.

A senior bet.

Almost every school has one–a tradition that's passed down from year to year. My small school in Tennessee is no different. While some seniors at schools all across the country have senior pranks or senior ditch days, our school has the senior bet.

Lose your virginity by spring break–have proof–and you're in the running for prom queen.

Does it sound ridiculous?

It absolutely is, but ridiculousness won't stop me from getting my prom queen nomination. I've had plenty of opportunities to lose my V-card to one of the boys at my school, but I don't want to sleep with a high school boy. I want a man with experience. I want the man that's been starring in my wet dreams at night. I want my history teacher. I want Mr. Tucker.



https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/180416-mr-tucker
 
My Review

** spoiler alert ** Although the story line is one that not everyone will like I really enjoyed this book. Justine always writes an outstanding story and this one was no different. Although reading the blurb will turn some readers off that is ok for those that read it be prepared to fall in love with the H and h from the beginning. I loved how the H worked so hard to help the h even though it was hard on him to resist her wiles. I loved watching them both mature once in their relation ship. Adored the epoligue so glad they ended up together as true love is true love

No comments:

Post a Comment