Sunday, January 24, 2016

Review: Tycoon Takedown

Tycoon Takedown Tycoon Takedown by Ruth Cardello
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved the kindle version when I first read this romantic funny book. Then I got the audio version. The narrator did an outstanding job bringing the story to life. I laugh quite a bit while I was listening this on the way to and from work. The story itself is a great one and done differently than a lot of it's kinda. I love hearing more about the characters I met in book one. Sara and her brother Charles had a tragedy in their childhood that effect the rest of their life. Listen as Charles realizes the woman he has fallen in love with can help him overcome the effects of the childhood tragedy. Ruth is an amazing author and I adore this series

http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/Tyc...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment